Our Price List
BATH & BODY
- Cleansing Bar
- Activated Charcoal Polishing Bar
- Tumeric Polishing Bar
- Luxury Mini Soaps
- Body Scrubs
- Bath Salts
- Massage Bars
- Shea Body Butter
- Lip Balm
- Smooth Skin Combos
- Cleansing Bar + Body Butter
- Bath Salts + Body Scrub
- Tumeric Soap + Coffee Scrub + Rooibos Bath Salts
- Healthy Skin Combo
- Sensitive Skin Combos
Our Product Gallery
Get in Touch!
Let us see how we can help you
Write a Review
You are invited to write a Review
This is not a chat service - you will not receive a response
Beauty Café respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site. We seek to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information. A brief summary of how we manage that is set out in this policy.
Type of Information Collected
Every computer connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” (IP address). When a visitor requests a page from a web site, the web server may record that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may use this information to examine traffic in aggregate.
From time to time we may save a “cookie” on your computer. Some information about cookies:
- A cookie is a small text file sent from our web server that is saved on your hard drive via your internet browser.
- A cookie cannot read data from your computer hard disk or read cookie files created by other web sites.
- You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser.
- You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent.
- If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
In order to fulfil certain services that can be requested through our site, such as salon and small business listings, we may need your email address, address, phone and other personal or business details and possibly your postal address. Only the information necessary for your business advertising will be displayed on our website and therefore open to the public.
Any other information provided by you, that is not used for your business advertising, will remain confidential and will not be passed on to anyone outside of Beauty Café without your prior consent. Sharing with any third party, should that become necessary, will only be done to service your business in response to a direct request from you.
Use of Personal Information
Data is held only as long as necessary. We will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe from our newsletter service. You may do this at any stage by selecting the unsubscribe option on any email we send you or notifying us via email to .
Access and Correction
Please contact us at if you:
- require access to any personal information we hold on you;
- wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
We may require suitable proof of identity from you before we take action in respect of the above requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless:
- you have consented to its further use or disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it in such a way; or
- we are required by law or are otherwise compelled to disclose such information.
Quality and Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of personal information we hold. We try to ensure that personal information we collect, disclose and use is complete and accurate.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.