Spa & Beauty Placements
Spa & Beauty Placements
ATTENTION Salon & Spa Employers
- Are your Employment Agreements up to date & POPI compliant?
- Do you need assistance in offering your employees a fair and easy to navigate Policies & Procedures guidance
- Are you looking for a cheat sheet and day to day manual for your front of house operations?
- Is your brand on Social Media – visible and easy to access?
- I am now offering South African salons and spa’s with a fully customised E-Guide and updated Employment Agreement (underwritten and prescribed by the BCEA)
Everything you need to know and have to ensure compliance.
Contact me – +27 60 321 0143
By February 2017, after building a successful career working on island resorts, private game reserves, luxury city hotels, international training facilities and seeing the world whilst working onboard a cruise ship, my career in beauty turned full circle when I founded MF Spa & Beauty Placements.
Other career highlights include my appointment as Director of Human Resources for the South African Association of Health & Skin Care Professionals (SAAHSP) in 2018 and 2019 as Corporate Workplace Wellness & Spa Educator for the Asia Pacific and GCC countries with leading wellness brand, The Active Living Co.
Staying ahead of the trends and developments, I am honored to sit on the Advisory Board of several leading academic institutions, fostering a relationship between the academic & professional sectors within the Wellness industry.
My proudest achievement to date is that of being a Mom to my children and fur babies. Everything I do and achieve is in honor of my beautiful family.
And so it is for this reason that I have made it my mission to streamline the process as far as possible for my clients – let me do thepaperwork and you focus on running your business.
MF Spa & Beauty Placements over the years have built a database dedicated to professionals from the Spa, Beauty, Fitness, Hair & Hospitality industries. All whom are eagerly awaiting an opportunity with a premium brand of business such as yours.
Therefore I am continuously adding new talent that can support vacancies from all over the world – enabling me to narrow down my search to your specifications and business requirements.
Professional Beauty SA
Professional Beauty SA
Professional Beauty SA
Dante Welness Spa
Voyage International Beauty
International Master Trainer
Beaute Pacific South Africa
Get in Touch!
Let us see how we can help you
Write a Review
You are invited to write a Review
This is not a chat service - you will not receive a response
Beauty Café respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site. We seek to employ best practice when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information. A brief summary of how we manage that is set out in this policy.
Type of Information Collected
Every computer connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” (IP address). When a visitor requests a page from a web site, the web server may record that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may use this information to examine traffic in aggregate.
From time to time we may save a “cookie” on your computer. Some information about cookies:
- A cookie is a small text file sent from our web server that is saved on your hard drive via your internet browser.
- A cookie cannot read data from your computer hard disk or read cookie files created by other web sites.
- You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser.
- You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent.
- If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
In order to fulfil certain services that can be requested through our site, such as salon and small business listings, we may need your email address, address, phone and other personal or business details and possibly your postal address. Only the information necessary for your business advertising will be displayed on our website and therefore open to the public.
Any other information provided by you, that is not used for your business advertising, will remain confidential and will not be passed on to anyone outside of Beauty Café without your prior consent. Sharing with any third party, should that become necessary, will only be done to service your business in response to a direct request from you.
Use of Personal Information
Data is held only as long as necessary. We will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe from our newsletter service. You may do this at any stage by selecting the unsubscribe option on any email we send you or notifying us via email to .
Access and Correction
Please contact us at if you:
- require access to any personal information we hold on you;
- wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
We may require suitable proof of identity from you before we take action in respect of the above requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless:
- you have consented to its further use or disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it in such a way; or
- we are required by law or are otherwise compelled to disclose such information.
Quality and Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of personal information we hold. We try to ensure that personal information we collect, disclose and use is complete and accurate.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.
Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.